Apart from circle lens and liquid liner, I am madly obsessed with lip gloss. I love how we have the luxury of choosing from so many different colours and brands! You can probably guess how excited I was to receive the new Clarins Gloss Prodige in Raspberry 06.
Below is the promotional picture for the new generation of gel based lip colours from Clarins! Cute right! The other image is the one I had on instagram :)
- Intense and long lasting colour
- Ultimate shine
- Maxi-Lip and hyaluronic acid to help enhance fuller looking lips
- Radiance boosting pearls, helps to optimise light reflection
- A high concentration of pigments evenly dispersed in an ultra-shiny texture to ensure intense gloss and even colour
- Raspberry oil for nourishing and hydration
Here's a swatch with flash! I love the full colour that it gives and it really helps my lips to look smooth and hydrated.
I've mentioned in the past that I love lip glosses that are thick and hydrating. My lips get SO dry that I don't even mind those thick textured, sticky glosses. *imagine hair sticking to gloss* But luckily, I can achieve that hydrating result even without the super thick, sticky texture thanks to the gloss prodige.
The no flash swatch!
The collection comes in 8 pretty shades:
01 Chocolate 03 Rose 05 Grenadine 07 Blackberry
02 Nude 04 Candy 06 Raspberry 08 Papaya
RRP: $35 each
Available in Myer, David Jones, selected pharmacies and online www.adorebeauty.com.au
I love lipstick too but I'm definitely more of a lip gloss girl :) Which are you?